Community documents - updates
The reports section of the website offers visitors access to a number of key documents including reports and white papers, project deliverables and project presentations. To access this key information please register as an EU-IndiaGrid2 Community Member.
EU-IndiaGrid 2 Deliverables
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.3.2 - Project Material Production
The success of EU-IndiaGrid2 depends on a series of factors including the visibility of the project. This will raise awareness of the project and of the results that have been achieved. In order for this to happen, EU-IndiaGrid2 has produced a number of project dissemination materials that have been and will be displayed at international events throughout the lifetime of the project. This deliverable offers information on the dissemination material produced in months 9 - 16 of the project.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.5.2 -Report on the involvement of target communities
This document provides a summary of the project activity devoted to the involvement of target community during the project lifetime
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D2.4 - Final Report on Sustainability
This report will survey the status of the art of Euro-India Collaboration on e-Infrastructures propose recommendations for further initiatives & actions towards sustainability
- EU-IndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.3.3 - Project Material Production
This deliverable summarises the EU-IndiaGrid2 project material produced during the last eight months of the project (May – December 2011) with a focus on the purposes for which it was used, and offers a global overview of the all materials produced over the whole project duration
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.6 - Policy Dissemination Report
This Deliverable presets an overview of the role that EU-IndiaGrid2 (EUIG2) has played in supporting policy dialogue between policy makers and funding bodies in Europe and India. It provides a series of recommendations based on event and dissemination outcomes.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.9 - Post-event Report - EU-IndiaGrid2 Final Workshop at the 7th IEEE Conference on eScience 2011
EUIndiaGRid2 organised a project conclusive workshop within the 7th IEEE Conference on eScience (5-8 December 2011), Stockholm, Sweden on 8th December 2011 and this deliverable is a record of the event.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D4.2 - Final Report on Application Support
This document reports on the further development of user community achievements and the support offered by the project and the advanced training events held during the second year of the project. Our efforts in the EU-IndiaGrid project have been directed at matching the computational requests of large and diverse scientific communities and the resources made available through the Grid infrastructure available to them and thus enabling scientific outcomes.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D3.1 - Network, Grid infrastructure and Interoperability: state-of-the-art between Europe and India
This document will present and discuss the state of the three main aspects between Europe and India (Network, Grid infrastructure and Interoperability). These three components were actually promoted by WP3, the dedicated package within the project. It is mainly focused on EGEE/EGI and GARUDA infrastructures and it describes all the steps taken to make them interoperable. It is intended to gather all the relevant information in one single document, available to project partners, to the EC, the reviewers and in particular to all the people who have dealt with Grid Interoperability.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.8 - Post-event Report “CHAIN - EU-IndiaGrid2 Workshop on Research Applications of High Speed Connectivity Across Europe, India and the Asia-Pacific Area” APAN32 Meeting
This is a summary the “CHAIN - EU-IndiaGrid2 Workshop on Research Applications of High Speed Connectivity Across Europe, India and the Asia-Pacific Area” held on the 24th August 2011 during the APAN32 Meeting (22-26 August 2011), co-hosted by ERNET and NKN at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.7 - Post event report - Conference on The Role of e-Infrastructures for Climate Change
This is a summary of the Conference “ The Role of e-Infrastructures for Climate Change” held at the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), Trieste, Italy, from 16 to 20 May 2011.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.6 - Post-event Report – Biology for Grid and Cloud Workshop and Smoldyn Tutorial, Cambridge 03-2011
This report is a summary of the Biology Grid and Cloud workshop and Smoldyn tutorial and subsequent coding session held at the University of Cambridge on 29th March 2011 (workshop) and 30th March 2011 (tutorial), followed by work on Smoldyn coding.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.5 - Post-event Report – Interoperability Workshop, Taipei 23-03-2011
This is a summary of the Interoperation and Interoperability across European and Indian e-Infrastructures workshop held at OGF31. Taking as a starting point the EU-India Workshop at OGF30 the Workshop reviewed the status and discussed the perspectives and future actions for e-Infrastructures cooperation in the Asia-Pacific area with respect to the European and worldwide context.
- EU-IndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.4 Post-event Report – Interoperability Workshop
This report is a summary of the EUIndiaGrid2 Interoperability workshop held at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, on 15-16 December 2010.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.3 Post-event Report – Climate Change Workshop
This report is a summary of the of the Climate Change workshop held at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, 15 December 2010. The workshop was part of a four-day event dedicated to the user communities, stategic for the Eu-India collaboration, and to the aplications developed for the specific use of these comunities that exploit the resources and tools provided by grid infrastructures.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.2 Post-event Report – Material Science Workshop
This report is a summary of the Material Science workshop held at the Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, 13th and 14th December 2010. The workshop was part of a four-day event dedicated to user communities, strategic for EU-India collaboration, and some of the user applications developed for the specific use of these communities that exploit the resources and tools provided by grid infrastructures.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.4.1 Post-event Report - Interoperability Workshop Brussels 26-10-2010 EU-IndiaGrid2 pnas to organise four thematic workshops over the project lifetime. This is a summary of the Interoperation and Interoperability across European and Indian e-Infrastructures workshop held at OGF30 which reviewed the status, perspectives and future actions in this strategic area covering aspects spanning from network to operation, middleware and applications aspects addressing the relevant issues for concrete interoperation across European and Indian e-Infrastructures.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D2.2 e-Infrastructures across Europe and India Brochure - consists in the publication e-Infrastructures across Europe and India. This publication aims at providing an updated picture of the e-Infrastructures scenario and to provide a roadmap for sustainable collaboration on e-Infrastructures between Europe and India.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.5.1 Report on the involvement of target communities - This document gives an overview of the EUIG2 community database and specific information on application user community groups – Material Science, Climate Change, Biology and High Energy Physics. Information is given on how the project is engaging with these communities.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D4.1 First year Report on user community support and advanced training eventsThis document reports on the user community achievements and the support offered by the project and the advanced training events held so far. Our efforts as EUIndiaGrid project have been directed at matching the computational requests of large and diverse scientific communities and the resources made available through the Grid infrastructure available to them.User support is intended here in a broad meaning: it ranges from the involvement of new users and associated computational applications up to specific actions to reach scientific goals trough the enhanced and enlarged user community promoted by the project itself. In particular, differently for the phase one of the project, we concentrated our effort on sustainability, so we support the communities towards the use of existing EGI, GARUDA grid, favouring especially interoperability among the two e-infrastructures.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D2.3 Updated Roadmap on Sustainability - This deliverable prepared in month 12 (December 2010) of the EU-IndiaGrid2 project provides an update on the project’s progress towards sustainability offering a comprehensive view on activities performed since the previous update (Deliverable D2.1, Sustainability Roadmap. Project Month 4 (April 2010) and the information provided in the e-Infrastructures across Europe and India publication (D2.2 delivered in Month 9 – September 2010) as well as information on the activities planned for the next project period.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.3.1 Project Material ProductionThe success of EU-IndiaGrid2 depends on a series of factors including the visibility of the project. This will raise awareness of the project and of the results that have been achieved. In order for this to happen, EU-IndiaGrid2 has produced a number of project dissemination materials that will be displayed at international events throughout the lifetime of the project. This deliverable offers information on the dissemination material produced in the first eight months of the project.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D2.1 Sustainability Roadmap sustainable uptake of a mature co-operation between European and Indian grid infrastructures - This deliverable is an updated version of the Sustainability Roadmap prepared in the context of the EU-IndiaGrid project and based on the progress made and the future prospects for EU-IndiaGrid2
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D1.1 Quality Plan - This document offers a snapshot overview of the templates necessary for the communications for the reporting in EU-IndiaGrid2 and consensus for the quality of reports and their corresponding content
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.2 Communication and Awareness Raising Strategy Plan - EU-IndiaGrid2 targets is committed to developing a communication and awareness raising strategy plan that will ensure the development of effective communication tools and messaging that is comprehensible to the wider e-Infrastructure community. Core messaging, effective use of dissemination tools and exploitation of contact channels is essential for this.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.1.2 Web portal - full functional - A functional website was made available just a few days into the project start and reported on in D5.1.1. This document updates the progress and evolution of the website into its fully functional form. This deliverable outlines the features of the website with descriptions of each website area including the community area for community members and the project area reserved for consortium members only. The document will also give information on the statistics that the website will produce which will be used to monitor number of visits and assess the success of the website.
- EUIndiaGrid2 Deliverable D5.1.1 Project Web Site Static Version - Note: the Deliverable is the web site itself. This report documents its main features.
The reports section of the website offers visitors access to a number of key documents including reports and white papers, project deliverables and project presentations. To access this key information please register as an EU-IndiaGrid2 Community Member or simply log-in.
In this section you will find:
- EU-IndiaGrid2 publications
- Reports and Scientific papers
- Collaborative Projects Publications and Dissemination Materials
To access this key information please register as an EU-IndiaGrid2 Community Member.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.6 Report on raising public participation and awareness -This document outlines all the activities the EU-IndiaGrid consortium carried out to raise public participation and awareness, it is complementary to the deliverables D6.5-M28 and D2.1-M28
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D4.3 GARUDA Grid and EGEE interoperability report -This document describes the EU-IndiaGrid activities carried out to solve the interoperability issues between the GARUDA and the EGEE infrastructures. It covers in great details every aspect starting from the establishment of the international recognized Indian Grid Certification Authority (IGCA), through the studies and the steps achieved on the interoperability at the middleware level and application level. It also stresses and mentions the effort done in parallel to promote the interoperability in workshops and in cooperation with other projects: it gives the state-of-the-art in the interoperability between the above grid infrastructures.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D5.4 Non-EGEE applications report - This deliverable represents the first report on the activity performed by the non-EGEE applications on the EU-IndiaGrid pilot grid infrastructure.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverables D5.3 First validation report for EGEE HEP applications - This deliverable represents the first report on the validation activity performed by the EGEE applications (namely ALICE and CMS) on the EU-IndiaGrid pilot grid infrastructure.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D1.2 First year progres report - This document describes the EU-IndiaGrid activities in the first year of the project.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverables D4.2 CA and RA procedures and guidelines - Focusing on grid-related infrastructures, this document provides an overview of the state-of-the-art in standards and procedures adopted to obtain secure, interoperable authentication infrastructures distributed worldwide. This document also includes status report on the definition of a CP/CPS document for a feasible Indian Grid Certification Authority.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D5.2 Integration of applications on the pilot grid infrastructure - This document describes the activities carried out to integrate with the Grid environment a set of selected applications in the context of the EU-IndiaGrid project.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D3.2 Proposed Network connectivity roadmap -The purpose of this document is to give an overview of the perspectives of research networking in India, as long as its interconnection with GEANT2, the pan-European research network, focusing on a network connectivity roadmap to enhance the status of the networking in India.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverables D4.1 State-of-the-art in Security and Certification Authority preliminary report -This document describes the state-of-the-art in security and Certification Authority (CA) in India with a particular attention to the Indian National Grid Computing Initiative (GARUDA).
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.5.3 Final Plan for using and Disseminating knowledge - This document outlines the EU-IndiaGrid achievements in dissemination and plans for exploitations of the results in conjunction with D6.6-M28. It also plans a proposal for the final dissemination activities to be carried out after the conclusion of the project and for the effective and sustainable usage and dissemination of knowledge in the follow-up of the project based on the experience matured in the current EU-IndiaGrid initiative.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.5.2 Plan for using and Disseminating knowledge - This document will outline the EU-IndiaGrid achievemets in disseminaton and plans for exploitations of the results. This is an on-going deliverable and a revised version will be submitted in M24 of the project.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.5.1 Plan for using and Disseminating knowledge - This document will outline the EU-IndiaGrid achievements in dissemination and plans for exploitations of the results. It is an ongoing deliverable and revised versions will be submitted on M12 and M24 of the project.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.4.4 -Event Evaluation Reports -This document provides an overview on the structure and main outcomes of last EU-IndiaGrid official events which took place in Bhopal in May 2008, in Barcelona in June 2008, in Trieste in September 2008 and of the last training activity run by EU-IndiaGrid team within the ICTP international school on HPC and GRID computing that took place in November 2008.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.4.3 Event Evaluation Report -This document provides and overview on the structure and main outcomes of the EU-IndiaGrid International Conference which took plae in conjunctin with e-Science 2007 in Bgalore, India from the 13 to 14 December 2007 and of the EU-IndiaGrid workshop which took place in Taipei in November 2007.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.4.2 Pune Workshop Evaluation Report - This document provides an overview of the EU-IndiaGrid Training and Workshop on Earth, Atmospheric & Material Sciences organised by the EU-IndiaGrid project in Pune from 24-28 September 2007.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.4.1 First Workshop Evaluation Reports - This document will provide an overview of the first workshop organised by the EU-IndiaGrid project in Mumbai, India on the 1st – 4th of December 2006
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D3.1 - Status and perspectives of Network connectivity to IndiaThis document describes the EU-IndiaGrid activities in the network planning support for the first quarter.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.3.4 Training events materials - This document describes the training materials made available and or used by the EU-IndiaGrid project in its training events and workshops in the two years of the project.This document is the final updated version of the original document regularly updated during the course of the project. It includes new version of training material as well as the discussion about them.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.3.3 Training events materials - This document describes the training materials made available and or used by the EU-IndiaGrid project in its training events and workshops in the first year of the project, organized in the last year of activity.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.3.2 Training events materials - This document describes the training materials made available and or used by the EU-IndiaGrid project in its training events and workshops in the first year of the project, organized in the last year of activity.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.3.1 Training events materials - This document describes the training materials made available and or used by the EU-IndiaGrid project in its training events organized in the first three months of activity.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.2.1 Promotional Material - Production of promotional material is an ongoing task and this document is a snapshot of the promotional material produced thus far for the events that have occurred in the first three months of the project and those forthcoming.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D6.1 The EU-IndiaGrid portal development - This document describes the requirements of the applications supported by the EU‑IndiaGrid project.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D5.1 Specification and Requirements of applications - This document describes the requirements of the applications supported by the EU-IndiaGrid project.
- EU-IndiaGrid Publishable Final Activity Report EU-IndiaGrid Publishable Final Activity Report - This document describes the EU-IndiaGrid activities and results for the full duration of the project.
- EU-IndiaGrid Deliverable D1.1 Project Presentation - This document provides a short presentation of the EU-IndiaGrid project.